First grade students read Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano last week. They then practiced using Buncee to disguise their own turkey. Here are a few of their creations!
I don’t know about you, but this fall has flown by! As the air turns colder and we look ahead to holiday time, I want to give thanks for all of the fabulous library activity this fall:
- Maker Mondays (book character pumpkins!)
- Rubik’s Cube Group
- International Dot Day Celebrations in September
- Skype with Author Kate Messner (grades 3 and 4)
- Skype with Author Shira Boss (grade 2)
- 2 new library volunteers
- 2 new hermit crabs
- Being accepted as a Buncee Ambassador!
We love using Buncee at Sippican, and I’m excited to learn more about this fabulous digital tool. Stay tuned!